Pages

Friday, 27 November 2015

Featured Image "When Time Slows and Her Mind Wanders"

Here is another hand picked piece from the vast collection of The Oxford Eclectic @rt Gallery. Enjoy and make your day a bit colorful. 

"When Time Slows and Her Mind Wanders" by Serenity Bliss

 "When Time Slows and Her Mind Wanders"by Serenity Bliss
"Heavily filtered, I loved how the colors blended into silhouette like frame." Serenity Bliss


Come and see it at the The Oxford Eclectic @rt Gallery 

In the words of the artist:

"Spending many years in Second Life has shown and taught me many things about imagery and myself.  I started by posing for my own pictures in studio based settings. Once I found the in world enhanced lighting though, I decided to try more natural shots taking 'in the moment'.  Some images, I have enhanced with filters but mostly I like to stay away from that. I began to see stories unfold as I was angling the camera around and playing with lighting. Mostly though, my emotions often seep into my photos.  I hope you enjoy viewing them." Serenity Bliss 

The featured image by The Oxford is brought to you by Ebony Glendevon, Gallery Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment